BECOMING A MEMBER – BENEFITS AND SERVICES ENJOYED BY EABCT MEMBERS
Get engaged in EABCT’s network
visit our high-quality congresses for member rates
benefit from our book offers and more
WHO CAN BENEFIT?
All members of associations that are full or affiliate member of EABCT.
- A yearly congress is run by or under the umbrella of EABCT. The congresses offer world-class speakers, workshops, papers, posters, training sessions.
- Regional conferences are run by Specialized Interest Groups of EABCT, such as the yearly OCD conference in May in Assisi, Italy.
- Members of EABCT associations receive a reduction on the registration fees of congresses by or under the umbrella of EABCT or a member association of EABCT.
- Members of associations in emerging countries receive extra reductions on the congress fees.
Influence and engagement
- EABCT offers a network to connect in person at our regional events or European congresses, or via LinkedIn in our Specialized Interest Groups.
- CBT trainers offer their help to develop training programs in developping countries and regions.
- Scientist and researchers from EABCT member associations can join a Specialized Interest Group on LinkedIn to exchange research topics. In the future a platform for exchange of knowledge will be developped.
- Opportunities to join a committee, special interest group, working group or board office.
- EABCT member associations can link their Find therapist list to the EABCT website.
Training and Accreditation
- EABCT develops and elaborates training standards, making EABCT the leading European Association on CBT training.
- EABCT has launched an accreditation scheme by which it accredits its member associations, enabling them to accredit their members (CBT therapists) at a European level.
Application for membership
If your Association/Organisation wants to apply for Membership, please use the application form and supply the requested documents.
Only associations/organisations can apply for membership (no individuals).
Check if your association/organisation is eligible for membership. The requirement are outlined in the EABCT rules, article 3.